Saturday, March 1, 2008

Neighborhood Map

I also thought that y'all might want to see a map of our neighborhood, just to provide a perspective of where our lot is in respect to the the rest of the neighborhood. The right side of the map is Collection II (where we are) and we're near the top in lot #127 (it's outlined yellow).

When the neighborhood is complete, it will have 540 houses between Collection I and II. Also, the green lines around the perimeter and in between the two collections are walking trails.

http://www.gribblenation.com/personal/laura/Churchill.pdf

As an aside, I am totally digging the small-town feel in Knightdale. I can actually speak with my southern drawl and people understand me!! I had a whole conversation in the Wal-Mart today! (In Raleigh, sometimes I end up repeating myself three times--I've finally given up on using "Lah-ruh" [my actual pronunciation] over the phone; no one has a clue what I'm trying to say, so I end up settling on "Lohr-uh." It's pretty ridiculous.)

No comments: