Saturday, March 15, 2008

Silly E-mail

We drove by the lot on Friday night on our way to visit my parents and it looks like they've back-filled at the front of the house and on one of sides, but not the other two sides. We're not sure if they're done back-filling or if there is still more work to do.

We certainly give Centex credit for being really good with communication (both on the local and national levels). On Friday morning, Brian received an e-mail from them about the progress of our house. We thought it was pretty cheesy, but at least they get points for trying :-)



I wrote a research paper on the American Dream in The Great Gatsby when I was in high school. If I had to rewrite that paper now, I'd probably use this e-mail for my introduction, but that's for another day...

No comments: