Sunday, July 13, 2008

We are home.

*sigh*

We spent most of the day sitting on rocking chairs on the porch reading. So I finished Eleven on Top and I read the whole thing not sure if I had previously read it or not. It seemed really familiar, but it's also possible that mom had told me about it and that was why... I'm still not really sure, but it was good!

Afterward, I started Twelve Sharp, which I also may have previously read (see why I needed to start this whole list thing!!). I was pretty into it when we left the beach so I read the whole way home and I had three pages left when we were pulling in the driveway (talk about good timing!).

So now I'm starting Lean Mean Thirteen. My mother-in-law says that it's not as good as the others, so I'm not sure what it will be like...

Other than that, we're ordering pizza delivery from Papa John's and we're going to spend the evening watching Design Star and The Next Food Network Star, both of which I enjoy very much!

Oh, I almost forgot! Our trip to OKI was very profitable because my dad gave us his old cordless drill. He had forewarned us that the battery didn't work and that it might be cheaper just to buy a new drill rather than replace the battery; however, when he charged it up, it worked like a charm, so now we're ready for any drilling project ever...

In fact, Brian is in the backyard drilling for oil right now!

No comments: