Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun With Graphics (and my 200th blog post!)

Tonight, after a yummy dinner at Brian's parents' house, we've pretty much just been vegging out watching the "Next Food Network Star" finale and "Design Star."
Brian is in Web site update mode (and generally uncommunicative--although, I can't blame him. I'm the exact same way when I'm focused on a project!).

So, in that spirit, I've been playing around with pictures. I had Brian take an update picture of me and I melanged that picture with all of the other pictures that I have into a little movie (it's only 16 seconds long and it doesn't have any music...). I have pictures every week from the beginning to week 13 and then tonight's picture (week 28). I wish I had more pictures to include, but life got in the way from weeks 14 to 27. :-)


I also took a screen shot of my NutriSystem weight loss chart because I thought it was pretty interesting. There's 172 days of data, so it's very smooshed together, but I think it generally shows some interesting trends. Of course, the overall trend is downward (yay!), but I also think it's fascinating to see how much it varies upward and downward from day to day. When I look at it, it helps keep me motivated if my daily weigh-ins aren't what I'd want them to be. :-)


Finally, I took my measurements yesterday, and here's where I stand at the end of week 28:

Weight -43 lbs. (-21.04%)
Arms -4.5 in. (-27.27%)
Chest -4.5 in. (-11.39%)
Waist -10.75 in. (-24.57%)
Hips -7 in. (-15.91%)
Thighs -5 in. (-19.61%)
BMI -7.38 pts. (-21.04%)

My waist-to-hip ratio has gone from 99.43% to 89.19%. My goal is for it to be below 80%.

Doing good, but still plenty of work to go!

Oh yeah, and I subscribed to Runner's World tonight. I love getting magazines!!

Have a great week, y'all!

No comments: