Friday, May 28, 2010

May has been good to the LeBlancs!

Ten years ago Brian and I graduated from high school (Brian's reunion is next weekend [super excited for a good opportunity to wear my hot blue dress!] and mine is in August).



My best friend Shannon, my good friend Mary (St. Stephens High School '00 valedictorian), and me after our high school graduation. I was ranked no. 8. Not that I remember or have my transcript upstairs in plastic covering or anything. Just sayin'.


Brian didn't have any digitized high school graduation pics. Don't worry...he looked just as silly as I did in those dumb robes.

Seven years ago I was fixin' to hop on a plane and head to France for 5 weeks:















Atop the Eiffel Tower. Realizing for the first time that I was homesick for a boy and not my parents. (Sorry mom and dad.)

Four years ago today, we were walking down the aisle at our cute little Oak Island chapel:















And then driving home the next day for Game 5 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals.


This next picture wasn't taken in May, but here we are with the Stanley Cup one month later, right after we got back from our honeymoon (I'd show you a picture from our honeymoon, but someone dropped the camera during the lifeboat drill):



















One year and 363 days ago we went from:















to:















I sure hope everything doesn't go to hell when our two year "Fit and Finish Warranty" expires Saturday.

And, one year and five days ago, my baby sister got married and Brian and I were both honored to be a part of it:















I hope all of our future Mays are this good!

No comments: