Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures of NS food...

Y'all may have no interest in this whatsoever, but I thought I'd throw it out there nonetheless. There is a tradition on the NS message boards of people posting pictures of their meals so that other people can get ideas. I'm contributing and I have to put everything in Picasa before I put it up on those message boards, so I thought I'd send y'all the link in case you're interested:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lsleblanc82/NutriSystemFood

(I've also saved the link in the "Photos" section on the right side of the blog.)

I'm totally bummed that I didn't take a picture of my breakfast this morning because it was so cute! NS eggs and cheese with sliced mushrooms mixed in, orange slices, and cottage cheese. BTW, does anyone have any good techniques to flip an omelet and keep it all in tact? I just can't figure out how to do it! Hence, scrambled eggs with mushrooms and not a mushroom omelet!

Lunch was NS split pea soup with garlic, onions, carrots, a turkey hot dog, and cheddar cheese. Wasn't so yummy, but it was something. Guess I'll have to try something else next time! :-)

No comments: