Saturday, March 22, 2008

Facebook Pictures

Y'all will also notice that I added a new column on the left side of the blog linking to my picture albums on Facebook.

I'll continue to put some pictures on here, but (frankly) it's a huge pain to upload pictures on here and it takes up a ton of space and time for each blog post. Not to mention, they're hard to look at on here. So you can click on the album links and flip through the pictures very quickly. You don't have to have a Facebook profile or anything because the album is public.

I can only put 60 pictures in each album, so I'll continue to add new album links as we take more pictures. The albums are chronological by album number and each picture has a caption below it with a date. If you have any issues looking at the pictures, let me know.

No comments: